Monday, July 11, 2011

First Aid- Day 2 & PT test

08 July 2011

Up and at em @ 0400 this AM. We had our first "Red Phase" PT test this AM. The test consists of 2 mins to do push-ups, 2 minutes to do sit-ups and a 2 mile run. I am required to get at least a 150 to pass. Luckily I scored a 208 which was good, but I was sort of disappointed. I want to max this thing out by the end of BCT. I would have to sore a 300, which would be about 77 push ups, 72 sit ups, and a 13:20 2 mile run. Easier said than done, that's for sure.

Chow was @ 0800 and for the rest of the day we sat in First Aid classes. One more day of that and next week I believe we go to the range to shoot our rifles. Sorry such a short blog tonight, but I am really tired. I think I will get some good rest!

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment